Barter is a trade for services.
- Your business sells its goods or services and in exchange, your account is credited the normal retail value of the sale in what we call trade dollars ($1 sold = 1 trade dollar credited).
- When you purchase goods or services, your TRADEWORKS account is debited the equivalent retail value of your purchase ($1 purchased = 1 trade dollar debited).
- Only when you make a purchase, will TRADEWORKS charge a performance based cash transaction fee of 10%. No sales commissions are paid when TRADEWORKS brings you business.
- All barter trades are approved through TRADEWORKS trade floor with authorization numbers issued to the seller.
- 1. All TRADEWORKS members are issued monthly statements, which itemize the prior month’s trade activity.